Monday, December 4, 2006

Technical Difficulties...

Yes, yes, I do need to blog. What can I say... Like I said a few posts ago, when you are working a full time job, trying to be a good husband and father, producing a film, training for a marathon AND trying to maintain a regular blog... sometimes things just slip away in priority.

Sooooo, good news and bad news... First the good news: The film is officially done. I'll post more about it later, but suffice it to say that it is DONE. I delivered the finished DVDs today. Now, I can finally breathe, sleep, maybe even relax and actually watch a movie other than my own. It was very cool to actually be able to sit down and watch the film in its entirety over the weekend without going "ohhhh, I gotta fix that... oh that audio needs to be tweaked.." and just enjoy it start to finish. It was also cool to deliver the finished DVDs to a VERY eager group today and see them get all excited as they came out of the box. It is sooooo much work to pull off the things that I do, but so worth it at the same time.

Now to the bad news.. as you can tell, by looking at my page.. well, it's a bit bland and all the photos are gone. Do not fear! The Chimerical Cosmos isn't going away or dying! I am in the process of changing my server, and it will be down for a few days while the transfer takes place.

So give me a day or two to breathe again, work out the kinks in the new server and then the Chimerical Cosmos will be back, with all sorts of stories just waiting to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment