Monday, January 12, 2009

08 Out.. 09 In

Happy New Year from "The Cosmos!" It's now a bit past New Years, meaning it's likely everyone has already broken all their new years resolutions. But that's ok. We all do it.

It's been a busy year for me! A hectic schedule at the office, a record number of DVD's to produce covering a variety of subjects, and of course family commitments. As the kids get older they just get more involved, meaning busier afternoons and crazy schedules.

As is traditional, here is my yearly highlights video, just to give you a glimpse as to our life over the last 365 days. (Click here for last year's full explanation as to why I put these together)

So enjoy a look back at 2008 with "Calvin" and all the crew: (Quick tip: Click on the video to view it on YouTube, then click on "Watch in High Quality" and it'll look a lot better!)




Now, looking ahead to 2009, what's ahead? Who knows. What I do know is that I have some changes in store for my little corner of the blogging universe with some new content coming that should make everyone smile. I won't go into details today, but my kids have been urging me to start adding some specific content to my blog and it's time I listen. So in the coming weeks, look for a new, regular "column".

Also ahead for 2009 will be a trip to Colorado in April for a week-long film shoot that I am already prepping (bought my plane tickets yesterday) that will by an insanely busy, but very rewarding experience.

But before we get to any of that... there is one little piece of unfinished business from 2008 to tease you with. Little Calvin urged me to create a special website just for our little summer project. I finally caved in and am proud to announce that VERY SOON, www.swordofcumorah.com will launch and everyone following the making of our little summer flick can finally watch the finished product. I'm just finishing some final sound tweaks and it will be ready.


2008 was a great year! Now, bring on '09...

No comments:

Post a Comment