Monday, April 17, 2006

Welcome Squidward!

Just a quick note to announce the happy arrival of.... Squidward a.k.a. my sister's newest little daughter. Why Squidward? Because my sister and her husband seem to have the hardest time in the world naming their children and the child is so far nameless. And that is where cruel uncles come into play...

Squidward is now the youngest of 4 kids. Madeline, my sister's 5 year old daughter announced that she wanted her new sister named after a Sponge Bob character, and so..... Squidward it is!

Welcome to the world Squidward! Weighing in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and 19" long, born today at 2:57 PM in San Antonio Texas. And what a fabulous life you have to look forward to... with your Uncle calling you the name of an ugly fish.
-------------

4/21/06 Update:
Squidward now has an offical name! She is Chloe Elizabeth. Welcome Chloe... but, you'll always be Squidward to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You stole my idea. Now what am I supposed to name my next kid? Plankton?

    ReplyDelete