Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Amanda Blog: Tuesday

Here's Day 3 of Amanda's Trip Journal:

"This morning around 8 am I woke up. I did the usual eat breakfast get ready-- you know those kind of things. After all of that, Grandpa and I went shooting. We took about 50 bullets and used them all in about 45 minutes. We took bottles and I shot about eight of them. Grandpa keeps telling every one I have good aim. When we were coming back I snoozed. Then we went to some relief society lunch with more new people for me to meet. I then rented a movie at the video store by Safeway and it is called Aquamarine. We came home around three and went swimming at my Dad's old high school. There were teachers there so you probably know I met them. When we were swimming I went off the diving boards around 10 times in 13 feet of water. I met lots of Grandma's students from the past and played a funny game called "Run Away from the Lady." After we went swimming we took some pictures. One was by Daddy's old High School sign and another was by a restaurant that is shaped like a Hot Dog that has moved to Bailey. Then we came home, ate dinner and now I'm going to go get in the hot tub again."

Father's note: I find it very interesting that my daughter had 2 requests while on this trip: 1. Getting her nails done.. and 2. Shooting guns with Grandpa. Could these requests be more opposite? And my little girl is shooting guns! What happened to the Barbie Doll days and all that feminine stuff. I'll just blame the high altitude.. it's warping my prim and proper daughters mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment