Thursday, June 15, 2006

Up, Up and Away

Now that it is summer time and the kids are finally out of school, I thought I would introduce them to the world of blogging, by allowing them to be a "guest blogger" for a day. So today, I am turning my writing reins over to Little Calvin so he can tell you about his trip to the coast, while I was beating myself to a pulp on my bicycle. I asked him to tell me about his memories from the trip and he told me what to type.

"Last weekend I got to go to the beach. While I was there I went on a helicopter ride. And it was so much fun! We could see the beach, and the boats, and it was so so fun. When I first saw the helicopter I didn't want to go in. When I found out it was so cool on the outside, I wanted to go in. And the inside was so cool. We had to wear headphones with speakers that way we could hear people more. And the reason why we need those is because we wont hear people since it is so much noisy. the guy who flies it told us to wear the headphones. And when I first put the headphones on, I thought it was the news and I was talking to the news.

When we got into the sky we saw houses and cars and skyscrapers. It felt like 15 minutes. My mom took video of the helicopter.

I also saw sea lions. And I got to throw the fish and when we went to the museum, we saw an octopus and it looked like it had cucumbers on it. On the arms. And it had 8 arms. And we saw an electric eel and it was blue.

We flied our kites. My cousin Katie built a really really cool sand castle with water around it and a draw bridge that goes down so people can get inside it. And we saw people surfing on the waves. And we saw a humungous pink star fish. I played pirates and the only thing I read was my pirate book. And the reason why I looked at that alot is because I love it. And it had a treasure map that leads to real treasure! And the skulls with the cross bones. There are actually islands on the map.

I had so much, so much fun with Katie and Katie likes to do a weird voice."

To see photos of Little Calvin's adventures, click here to see the photo gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment